Thursday, October 9, 2008

3 MONTHS - BUSY BOY

3 Months Old -

I'm a super busy kid! I have already started laughing and sleeping 12-13 hours at night and, today October 9th I rolled over for the first time. I've never really even tried before - I just though what the heck, why not? :) It was kind cool -but then I got an arm stuck under my chubby tummy. Mommy had to help get it out.

This month I got to go to the Yakima State Fair and watch my sister ride a pony and the carousel...and I took some naps...and ate...and napped some more. Then we went to a pumpkin farm where my sister ran around some straw maze and kissed pumpkins. I am lazy - mommy and daddy carried me around everywhere while I watched...and took naps.




I'm a very laid back little boy - I have to be to put up with my sister. She has already hit me in the head with her Dora doll. We were taking a bath together and she threw her Dora Bath Dolly at me! Ok, she didn't MEAN to hit me but can you see where this is gonna go in the next few years??

I'm a pretty big little guy - mommy says I was 18 pounds at 3 months. My sister wasn't that big till she was ONE! Wow -she must be a shrimp!

I also don't like the bottle. Daddy tries to feed me once a week when mommy escapes the house for a while but I just scream at him. Does he think I'm stupid enough to mistake a bottle for the real thing??? I don't THINK so!

Well, I need to go suck on my thumb some more and see if I can't eat my sleeve in the process. I'll be having my 4 month Birthday next week and I'm sure I'll have much more to share then.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ha Ha Ha! Your sister makes the same silly face!!

Wow, you are a pretty big guy - you could probably beat me up. I just want to warn you though, I have a Dora doll. Ok..its NOT a DOLL..but a little Dora figure thing.. I have Boots and all the other characters too.

Did you manage to eat your sleeve? I still try and eat mine. It kinda irritates Mommy - she says i'm going to rip a hole in my shirts because i have vampire teeth.