Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One Month Old



I still just eat, sleep and poop - but I did start smiling really good at 4 weeks. I love it when you make funny faces at me. 

So far I still sleep pretty good but I do have a new trick - when mommy wakes up to feed me at 3 or 4 am I play the grunt and groan game. I wait for mommy to fall asleep and I act like I have to burp or fart and I make lots of noise. She has to keep getting up and picking me up and holding me. As soon as she falls asleep I do it again and again and again. Sometimes I can go for 2 hours before it's no fun anymore. Twice she has threatened to put me in my own room! She finally did it to me last night - and I cried and cried until she picked me up again. haha..I'm so smart. 

My sister is a funny one though, she likes to lick my leg or foot and is always trying to take my stuff. My blankets, my pacifier - even my swing!! She does give me kisses too though. 

Oh, by the way....I weigh 14 pounds now and I'm only 5 weeks old! I eat good around here!


1 comment:

Kim said...

You are so funny, just like your sister!! I see the humor runs in the family!!!